Languages: Arabic, Excellent
•Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
•Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
•Collaborate with other software developers, business analysts and software architects to plan, design, develop, test, and maintain web- and desktop-based business applications built on Microsoft technologies.
•Maintain understanding of current web technologies or programming practices through continuing education, reading, or participation in professional conferences, workshops, or groups.
•Collaborate with management or users to develop e-commerce strategies and to integrate these strategies with web sites.
•Design and implement web site security measures such as firewalls or message encryption.
•Select programming languages, design tools, or applications.
•Monitor security system performance logs to identify problems and notify security specialists when problems occur.
•Prepare reports, manuals and other documentation on the status, operation and maintenance of software.
•Design, develop, and unit test applications in accordance with established standards.
•Work with teammates in the migration of legacy applications to current Microsoft technologies.
•Analyze and resolve technical problems.
•Adhere to high-quality development principles while delivering solutions on-time and on-budget.
•Research and evaluate a variety of software products.
•Confer with management or development teams to prioritize needs, resolve conflicts, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
•Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
• B.sc degree of Computer science or any relevant degree.
• Experience: 5+ Years of experience including 2 years in the same position.
• Proficient with Microsoft.
• NET 3.5+ development using C# in depth knowledge and experience with core Microsoft .Net technologies including: WCF, WPF, WF, LINQ and EF Extensive experience designing and developing enterprise grade software.
• Experience with source control management systems and continuous integration/deployment environments Experience with automated testing.
Experience 3 - 5 Years.
Compensations Medical & Social Insurance
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable