Languages • Very good command of English.
Languages Arabic, Excellent
Job Category Accounting, Finance
• Insure cash position and projection of all subsidiaries is prepared properly and reported on periodical
basis to holding company.
• Prepare holding cash projection as well as prepare consolidated cash projection of all group
• Monitor dividends transfers between subsidiaries and holding
• Monitor inter-company loans between subs and holding.
• Monitor Exchange rates and money market progress.
• Monitor FX gain and loss with all subsidiaries.
• Monitor credit interest, debit interest and all bank charges.
• Prepare ad hock reports as required.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Minimum 2-5 years of experience is required.
• Good ability to operate MS Office as well as Oracle software.
• Proven track record in finance & banking.
• Very good Analytical Skills.
• Have Solid accounting base.
• Familiar with Cash Flow basics and Financial Analysis
• Relevant University Degree in Accounting/Finance is required.
• Ability to work in a Team environment.
• Ability to meet deadlines and perform well in a deadline-oriented environment.
• CMA, ACCA, or any equivalent certificates would be a plus.
Experience 3 - 5 Years.
Salary (L.E.) Negotiable